Results of Last Draw of Lotto Max
|12th July 2019||Regular Numbers||Bonus||Encore|
View previous winning numbers of Lotto Max|
Go back to the Home Page
LOTTO MAX Explained
- LOTTO MAX is a weekly lottery drawn on Friday and is available for sale across Canada.
- Starting jackpot is $10 million and if not won, increases for the next draw and can reach $50 million. If the $50 million jackpot is also not won, additional $1-million MAXMILLIONS prizes are drawn.
- It costs $5 per play which includes three sets of numbers.
- To play, one has to pick seven numbers between 1 to 49 or one could choose Quick Pick.
- Tickets can be purchased until 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the night of the draw.
Prize Amounts Source: www.olg.ca
|Matches||Win||Odds of Winning
Per $5 Play (approximate)
|7/7||87% of the Pools Fund||1 in 28,633,528|
|6/7 + Bonus||4% of the Pools Fund||1 in 4,090,504|
|6/7||4% of the Pools Fund||1 in 99,768|
|5/7||5% of the Pools Fund||1 in 1,584|
|4/7||$20||1 in 71.3|
|3/7 + Bonus||$20||1 in 76.7|
|3/7||Free Play ($5 value - three sets of computer-generated numbers)||1 in 8.1|
|Any prize||1 in 6.6|
What is MAXMILLIONS
The jackpot prize amount i.e. the 7/7 prize category for the LOTTO MAX Draw is capped at $50 million. In the situation when the amount of the 7/7 prize category for a draw becomes more than $50 million, the amount that is in excess of $50 million is drawn as a separate $1-million prize called MAXMILLIONS. Seven numbers between 1 and 49 are drawn for each MAXMILLIONS draw. To win a MAXMILLIONS prize, the player must match all seven drawn numbers. In case there are more than one winner in a MAXMILLIONS draw, $1 million prize will be equally shared among all such winners.
Any amount not won in a MAXMILLIONS draws is added to the jackpot of the next draw.